SESOC Seminar Series 3 | Hamilton
9 November 2021
Software Plus: How to get the most from your SESOC software
Join the key SESOC Software team members for this comprehensive and action-packed event – the first ever seminar exclusively on the SESOC software suite.
Tuesday, 9 November
Hamilton Lake Domain
This seminar will cover both the older (but much loved and well-used) software, plus the more recent additions :
- MemDes+, a tool covering analysis, design, and serviceability, for single members
- The NZ-specific shear wall design program, Gen-Wall
- MemDes v4 enhancements, opening up wider section options
General coverage for each program will include an overview, detailed information, applicability, etc.
The seminar will also include a first look at the soon-to-be-published SESOC retaining wall design guides,
- Cantilever Timber Pole Retaining Walls, and the
- Reinforced Concrete Cantilever Retaining Walls,
with more substantive coverage of the former. This will include the broad principles, soil mechanics, and analysis formulation.
SESOC Member $360.00 + GST
Non-Member $440.00 + GST