Aims and Objectives
- Give authoritative guidance and when required professional leadership to the industry;
- Consider aspects of permanent works and interfaces between permanent works and temporary works as are relevant;
- Consider both current practice and likely development;
- Be aware of trends and innovations in design, construction and use.
- This remit will be delivered by, for example:
- providing a forum for reasoned debate;
- arranging seminars and meetings for opinion formers and experts;
- providing and contributing to education and guidance material;
- seeking close working relationships with others; and
- influencing industry and others.
If you would like to learn more about the forum, please join our LinkedIn group and/or contact one of our Committee members below at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brendan Attewell, The Fletcher Construction Company
Mark Hedley, Downer Construction
Daniel Patten, McConnell Dowell Constructors Ltd
Gil Johnstone, Fulton Hogan
Markus Reiberg, The Fletcher Construction Company
Graham Burke, SARNZ
Tim Noble-Campbell, Hawkins Construction
Stephen Power, Brian Perry Civil Ltd
Martin Larisch, Miyamoto International
Damian McBride, Robert Bird Group
Katerina Howard, McMillen Jacobs
Scaffolding in New Zealand – Good Practice Guidelines
NOTE: The use of international guidance should be used in accordance with NZS1170 for the consideration of loadings to New Zealand conditions.
Meeting #1 (Inaugural)
Date: 31 January 2019, 3-5pm
Where: Fletcher Building,
810 Great South Road
Agenda: This is the first official meeting of the forum and will provide both an introduction to the forum, the intended format, a few short presentations and an opportunity to network.
Please register your attendance through Eventbrite.
Date: April 2019 (TBA)
Temporary Works Qualifications
CONNEXIS – NZ Certificate in Infrastructure (Temporary Works) – from 2019
NOTE: The information and references contained within this webpage are provided for information only. While the TWf will make every effort to keep the information relevant and current, it does not take any responsibility for the use or misuse of the references contained here in.