V3.7 Date 29/5/2018
- Incorporate version 1.0 of MemDes+, which allows analysis and design of steel members (flexure, shear and deflection)
- Improve report formatting
- Fix application of Cl 188.8.131.52 for CHS sections
- Apply file type associations, and allow double-clicking in Windows Explorer to open data files
- Fix minor UI issues
V3.6 Date 14/12/2017
- Correct ordering of sections for some section types
- Fix issue with properties of some square hollow sections not loading correctly
V3.5 Date 24/5/2017
- First SESOC-branded version, with standard SESOC registration process.
- Compatible with Windows 10, with an updated user manual and minor interface improvements. Includes some indication of section availability (especially hollow sections).
- MemDes was originally written by New Zealand Steel Ltd as a design aid to professional structural engineers for the design of structural steel members to NZS 3404:1997. In 2016, a version of MemDes was transferred to SESOC, and the software is now available from SESOC for the use of its members.
Note: If you are trying to locate the SESOC Licence Key you will now find it within the Engineering New Zealand Customer Area – https://members.engineeringnz.org/login . Once logged in you will need to follow this path ‘My Memberships’ >> ‘Publications’ >> ‘SESOC Software Licence Key’.